Our Aluminium Bi Fold Door Systems
A European designed system offering above ground bottom running with multiple threshold options. The hardware components and system are bespoke designed to give maximum carry capacity, whilst offering slim sightlines, oversized doors and minimum profiles. The aluminium bifold door system is easily fabricated, the doors can open in or out using the same profiles, the sash and outer frame are both the same depth and it gives excellent thermal values. It is a truly inline system with bespoke hardware resulting in a high performance and very desirable attractive door.
- Maximum height 3000mm
- Maximum width 1200mm
- Multiple threshold options
- Adjustable jamb option
- Ultra smooth bottom running
- Slim sightlines
- Dual Colour & Special Finishes available
- Intermediate doors have concealed shoot bolt locking with single point handle. Key locking optional
- Option for access from outside on any configuration
- Colour matched handles and magnetic door holders
- Every conceivable configuration achievable up to a maximum 7Left 7Right with bottom rolling
- Opening either in or out uses the same profiles
- 30mm polyamide thermal break for increased thermal values : 1.4 W/(m2.K)
- Inline system with sash and outer frame the same depth
- Document Q Compliant, Including PAS 24 and BS6375 Part 1 Weather Testing
- Available on Logikal Software
The DeWall Aluminium Bi Fold Door System is available for companies to adopt or adapt as their own. Cad details and die drawings for extrusion & gaskets are available.
- Debar also supply all or part of the system for manufacturing DeWall doors.
- All subject to agreements.