Our Wooden/Timber Bi Fold Door Systems
A European designed system offering above ground bottom running with multiple threshold options. The hardware components and system are bespoke designed to give maximum carry capacity, whilst offering slim sightlines, oversized doors and minimum profiles.
The DeWall wooden bifold door system is easily fabricated, the timber doors can open in or out and it gives excellent thermal values. It is a truly inline system with bespoke hardware resulting in a high performance and very desirable attractive door.
- Maximum weight 120KG per panel
- Maximum height 3000mm
- Maximum width 1100mm
- Multiple threshold options
- Repositionable hinges
- Ultra smooth bottom running
- Slim sightlines
- Intermediate doors have concealed shoot bolt locking with single point handle. Key locking optional
- Option for access from outside on any configuration
- Colour matched handles and magnetic door holders
- Dry glazed system with drainage detail inbuilt
- Silver and bronze anodised finishes on profiles and hinges
- Cad details and manual available
- Software available on “KLAES Trade7”
- Option for extrusion die drawings for your own extruder
- Every conceivable configuration achievable up to a maximum 7Left 7Right with bottom rolling
- Debar can provide all the aluminium profiles and components in kit form.
- Extrusion die drawings can be made available.