Our Bi-Fold Hardware Products
Now available in the US market!
Debar is a British manufacturing company that designs, develops and manufactures heavy-duty hardware kits for bi-folding doors. As leading providers of internal and external bi-fold door hardware and with over 5,000 specialist hardware products available to our customers, we are proud to be an internationally recognized name in the bi-fold hardware industry.
Our international industry presence means that we work with many companies throughout the United States – and so it makes perfect sense that our bespoke products are also now available to other customers in the US directly.
From Debar handles to hinges, rollers to Debar Robus lock and shoot bolts ends to Debar Protec magnetic door holders, here at Debar we have everything you could possibly need when it comes to interior and exterior folding door hardware and kits.
Please see below for a full list of our heavy-duty bi-fold door hardware that is available in the USA – and don’t worry, if you can’t find the exact product that you’re looking for, feel free to contact our sales team with any of your product related questions. They’ll be more than happy to help!
- Aesthetically pleasing with no need for a separate escutcheon.
- Strong & robust, capable of pulling in heavy panels.
- Two styles to choose from Vivo & Vivo Short.
- Fits standard gearboxes 43mm centre & 7mm spindle.
- Six stock colours to choose from.
- Available with or without cylinder escutcheon plate.
- 23mm throw.
- Slim steel shoot bolt lock
- Uses all thread rod connecting lock and shoot bolt ends
- Used in conjunction with all Vivo handles.
- Magnetic door holders.
- Slim and unobtrusive.
- 6 finishes matched to handle range.
- 61mm and 26mm sizes available to suit lever handles and Debar handle doors.
- Resilient polyurethane translucent pad, which cushions impact and protects surfaces from contact damage.
- Suitable for chamber and non-chamber systems.
Hinges & Rollers;
- Aluminum anodized or PPC
- Stainless steel rollers with unique bearings.
- Designed for each bi-fold systems specification
- Independently cycle tested
- Dewall hinges and rollers designed to carry weights of 530lbs (240KG)
Other Bi-Fold Door hardware products;
- Shoot bolts ends and guides
- Allthread rods
- Hoppe Atlanta Handles color matched to Debar range
- Stainless steel running tracks
- Multi point Fuhr hook locks with shootbolts
- Euro-profile cylinder locks keyed alike
If you have any queries or would like to discuss your requirements further please contact us today.